La Familia Bell


Friday, December 22, 2006

Here comes Santa Claus.... There goes AJ


AJ has been very excited about Santa this year. Mom was excited at the possibility of another awesome picture opportunity with Santa. AJ has been saying "santa" and "tree" and loves when we stroller by Santa at the mall and will wave at Santa. Santa decided to make a visit to AJ's daycare in early December so I thought it would be a great (free) picture opportunity. AJ was very excited when I got there and told him Santa was in school and we were going to go see him. He kept saying Santa and waving while we were in line. Our turn comes up and I get my camera all ready and AJ walks right up to Santa and gives him a high five and even accepts a little toy doggy that Santa had for him. However when I told AJ to get closer so I could get a picture he just said "no", "bye bye Santa" and ran towards me. Santa thought it was funny. Here is our Age 1 Santa picture of Santa and AJ

No comments: