La Familia Bell


Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sunny California

Well mom and dad Bell arrived in Los Angeles on Sunday morning and since our hotel room wasn't ready we headed to In-n-Out for YUMMY YUMMY burgers then we headed out to Disneyland for a few hours. I gotta say, it was a lot nicer weather-wise than when I was in Disneyworld last week! We didn't do the new Nemo Submarine ride because the line went for miles so we'll do that next time we're back in CA!

On Monday we headed to work - well Brian worked but I was off since technically Monday was my travel day. I did the sightseeing and shopping on Monday. I drove down to Hollywood and had an awesome sushi lunch at the Kodak Theatre Mall then I jumped on a double-decker tour bus and headed out to see the sites.

The bus was a hop on, hop off bus so it was great to get out and do some walking around on Rodeo Drive then the Farmer's Market. As it was my tour ended up being 4 hrs long. I could have gotten out at a lot more stops but chose not to. This is a tour I definitely recommend and will be doing again in the future.

Click HERE for more pictures (over 250!!)

No comments: