La Familia Bell


Monday, December 10, 2007

It's the Name Game...

Jack, Jack, bo-back,
Banana-fana fo-fack
Fee-fi-mo-mack
Jack!

I'm sure many of you remember that game. You can thank me later for getting that song stuck in your head! We're open to suggestions, but some of the names we're currently throwing around include: Brady Oliver, Riley, Tyler, Julian - in no particular order or grouping (except the first one). I was surprised that even Brian was on one of the lists we looked at - #63! Not to worry, we didn't do a "junior" the first time around and we won't this time either.

Yup, another productive night at work! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love the name tyler

Amy said...

Yep, I'm impartial to the name Tyler...hehehe probably b/c that is my little one's name. Can't go wrong with the name Tyler. :-)

Amy said...

Ooops! Meant partial not impartial. Guess I should step away from the puter after 11 pm. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey Millie,
I named my youngest Julien, the French version of Julian! I love the name!!!!