La Familia Bell


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Growing Up Way Too Fast

Well I had my dentist appointment for a cleaning today. I took Brady with me and he slept through most of the appointment but then got restless. Charlene one of the wonderful receptionists asked if she could take him, if I minded and I said sure. so her and Barbara took care of him in the front and they were just all gushing over him . Well at the end of the appointment Charlene asks me if he's teething and I say "no, he's only a little over a month old!" well she says - but I see two white dots on the front - so she calls Dr. Wilson over and sure enough - Dr. Wilson confirms that it's two bottom teeth coming in!!!! ugghhhh I just can't believe it - this is way too fast for me! . You can definitely see the two white DOTS right on the gum line and you can feel the one on the right.

The other milestone - Brady turned over at around 3 weeks. I thought Brian was playing tricks on me at first :o) I had Brady on his back and I leave the room and come back a few minutes to find Brady on his side. A few days later the same thing - I leave the room and come back and he's on his tummy. I asked Brian if he had turned him and he said no. Our little man is growing up way too fast!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Yep, they do grow up too fast Millie. Tell Brady congrats on the pearlie whites. Tyler is 9 1/2 mths old, and he has yet to cut a single tooth! He's like the last kid around to have any chompers. Keep joking that Tyler will be needing dentures to be able to eat some real food. LOL Joey had several teeth already, when he was Tyler's age.