La Familia Bell


Friday, May 23, 2008

Brady's Nursery

Well Brady's nursery is finally coming together. The room was painted by Brian before we found out we were pregnant. At 1st I didn't care for the color, I thought it was a little on the darker side but now with what I have in the room, colors-wise it goes really well. Daddy put up the wall decorations the other day:

Brady is still not sleeping in the room yet - I put him in the crib once in a while during the day if I need to do something while i'm in the room, or while i'm upstairs, etc.

I debated at 1st using AJ's bedding BUT considering that EVERYTHING that was AJ's is now Brady's I figured new bedding wouldn't break the bank. Classic Pooh is the theme and I love it!

Brady's got one great closet! - this kid has so much clothing!!! this entire closet is 0-3 months right now plus I have 2 other boxes of "warmer" 0-3 months clothing for later in the summer. I also have between 10 -12 more boxes of clothing that go through 2T/3T.

We kept the dresser that was in the room originally - I just put the changing pad on top.
Here is our special sweetie enjoying his crib:
Nana Bell did this cross-stitch birth announcement for Brady:


On the other side of the crib we kept the queen bed that was in the room should we have people decide they want to spend the night. I still have some boxes to clear out of the room but for the most part the nursery is done! about time right?? :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute guys!! I wish I knew, I just sold my classic pooh stuff from Zoe's room. Great choice though and you can't go wrong. Are you planning any Disney trips soon?

Brian said...

Awesome paint job :o)
Nice job hanging decorations too!