La Familia Bell


Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Gone!

After what seems like an eternity, I finally sold my 2-family house on Maple St in Bristol. The couple that bought the house plans on gutting the place and making it all new - or at least as new as a circa 1885 house can get. I had planned on doing something similar. I started by renovating the 1st floor bathroom and started the kitchen but getting married, having kids and owning a second home put an end to all that. At least I'm only supporting a single mortgage now and don't have to worry about tenants anymore! That alone was worth selling for!! Yippee! Now it's time to sit back and await Brady's arrival. Any day now...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! Congrats! Definitely will make ya'lls life alot simplier. I keep checking on here to see if Millie has had Brady yet. I was thinking, surely he's come by now. Guess he's fond of his present accomendations. Joey and Tyler couldn't hardly wait to leave. LOL I know Millie is probably ready to hold him, and AJ is ready to be a big brother. Will be staying tune.