La Familia Bell


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunny San Diego!!

I'm blogging this week from San Diego, CA. ESPN has sent me out to work the Moto X Championships event - a Moto X - only (dirtbikes) version of the X Games. After an uneventful flight out here, I picked up my rental car and went to my hotel. If you thought the roads on the east coast were hard to navigate, try driving out here! I've driven in LA and it hasn't been as crazy as it is here. My GPS - aka Matilda - doesn't know what to do with herself.

Of course once you're in the California area, you HAVE to visit In-N-Out. Millie is either cursing me or drooling on the floor because I mentioned it. Just don't tell her I've been twice now. And I've also been to a Cheesecake Factory too! Of course once I get home I won't be needing to eat for quite some time. If there's not a In-N-Out near you, Five Guys Burgers & Fries is a good compromise.

I had hoped to post a few more pictures, but my digital camera is too old for Windows Vista to support....so they will have to wait until I get home - or trash Vista for XP. Nothing but a few long days ahead of me now. We'll be airing on ESPN and ESPN2 this weekend (April 12 & 13).

More later!

1 comment:

Millie said...

I cannot believe you've been there TWICE without me!!! WAHHHHH I want In-n-Out!!!!