La Familia Bell


Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Spring Concert

AJ's preschool held a Spring Concert today and it was really cute. His class was all dressed in yellow and beige or orange and beige to look like lions. Earlier in the week the class made lion masks to use during the concert. AJ's class sang Hakuna Matata and Just Can't Wait to be King. I had to be on stage with AJ so I wasn't able to get many pictures or video. Here is one stage pic and 2 pics from when we left the concert. I'll try to upload the minute and a half of video once I find my camera cable. AJ had a good time ROARING like a lion and he even danced a little bit but most of it was out of the video camera range.





After the concert we had lunch and naps then went to the playground to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather we had today. AJ had a blast as usual!

No comments: