La Familia Bell


Monday, April 14, 2008

Mom and Dad are in T R O U B L E!!!!!!

AJ has been exposed to X Games since he was 4 months old - even then, he LOVED watching the motorcycles racing. I was amazed when we took him to CA the 1st time and we went to see a practice run and I figured he would hate the noise being that little. He followed the bikes and was all wide eyed at such a young age.

here is AJ at 4 months (his 1st X Games)

Brian has been in CA this past week working another X Games MotoX event. AJ and I have been watching and AJ of course is all impressed and wants to know which one is dada. That cracked me up! Anyway - I was sitting watching X and typing and all of a sudden AJ says to me "mommy I want to ride my bike like the big boys on TV with dada".

We are in TROUBLE!!! I snapped a pic with my cell phone because he kept trying to stand on the pedals hanging on to the handle bars. Our little X gamer! ugghhhh I can already imagine many broken bones in our future. BOYS!!!
Here is our little daredevil
(excuse the t0y MESS everywhere!)

No comments: